Guys, You Know that Facebook is used by Billions of People World Wide and Become the Social Media Giant on Internet. So By Increasing the Users of Facebook Security is become the main Concern for users Because every Hacker and Crack want to exploit the Number One Social Networking Site and become famous. It Depends on you how you use Facebook Features to make your Profile Secure from Hackers. Facebook has Rich Security Features that help a user to get Secure and Keep his Data and Information Safe in their Account.
Like Google, Facebook also Launch Two Step Verification Feature to Enhance the Facebook Security. It is also Pronounced as “Login Approvals” Feature of Facebook. As Previous Google is Added this Feature from a Long time and this Seems to be Successful to protect Users Accounts. Facebook needs to Add this Security Layer to Protect their User’s Facebook Accounts. According to me, It is the Best Feature Ever Made to Protect your Facebook Account But There is Problem It can not Implement for all Countries World Wide. Don’t Worry He also Share a Solution to this Problem. If You are Looking to Double your Facebook Account Security So This Post is for You.
Must Read : Track Your Last Logins in Facebook Account
How to Activate 2 Steps Verification on Facebook ?
- Firstly Login to Your Facebook Account and Click Drop Down menu from Right Side of the Top and Open Facebook Settings.
- Then Jump to “Security Settings” Tab and You can see a Login “Approvals Option” and Click on “Edit”. ( If You do not see the “Login Approvals” Option So Go Below Check another Way to Enable this Feature in India )
- They will ask You to Activate “Require Security Code to Access My account”. When You Tick this Option a Small Window is Pop Up.
- Then Click on “Get Started” Further They ask you of Mobile Type. I can Choose Other and The Hit Continue.
- After That, They can Send you a Verification Code for a Test. Shortly You Receive a Code that You need to end in Pop-up Screen Looking like that Below. Enter the security code
- Now Your “Login Approval Setup is Complete” and Tick “No, thanks” and Close the Window.
- Next Time when You Open your Facebook Account in Other Browser and Device you need to Enter a Verification Code that you Receive on Your Cellphone.
NOTE : If You can’t See the “Login Approvals” Option in Your Security Tab. So, Please Follow my Below Steps to Solve This Problem. This Problem is in India or some of Other Countries.
- Go To Google Chrome Webstore and Search for “DotVPN” and Click on “Add to Chrome”.
- This will Download Chrome Extension called “DotVPN” and Added in your Chrome Browser.
- Now You can see Red Button on Right Top Corner. Just Click on it and enter Email and Password to use this Extension.
- After Successfully registered. Now you can see that It Change Red to Blue. It shows that you are using some Other Country Proxy.
- Now you are able to Use “Login Approval” Option in your Facebook Account.
By This 2 Steps Verification Feature of Facebook, You can Improve Your Security Setting to Protect your Facebook Account from Unauthorized Access. Above is a Simple “How-to-Guide” for Activate 2 Steps Verification on Facebook Easily in Just a few Minutes. We also Have more Facebook Tips and Tricks that can Easy Your Work and Improve your Security Like Track Last login etc. There are Many of Facebook Features and Truth that Many People don’t Know about So that Why am Share These Facebook Tutorials Here.
Additional NOTE : But If You daily Use your Facebook at your Home So Tick “Logged me In” When you Login your Facebook Account because it is very Annoying to Login again and Again and Receive Security Code Enter and Login. So When you are at Home Keep Logged in your Account Other Wise In Outer Places like Cafe, School, College and Office Don’t Tick “Keep me Logged in” Option.
Don’t Forget to Share This Awesome Post with Your Friend to Improve Their Facebook Account Security.